315 W Oak Ave, Jonesboro, AR 72401 | 870-935-5133
You are hereHome ›
Elisabeth Malone Room
Use of the Elisabeth Malone Room
- Patrons should sign the register located at the room's door.
- Patrons under 14 years of age can only use the room if they have a special research project and are accompanied by an adult and have permission from the professional library staff.
- Patrons should not reshelve material, but instead place books on the book carts and microforms in the box on top of the microform cabinet.
- All materials except for family histories in the Vertical Fille can be located by using the online catalog. If you need help using the catalog please ask at the Information Desk. The catalog
can be accessed from home on any internet computer at the library website at www.libraryinjonesboro.org.
- To obtain microfilm copies, users must locate the items wanted and complete the appropriate form which gives the location of the information on the film. The staff will make the copies for you. Charge is 25¢ per page.
- Copy machine copies are 15¢ per page. Computer copies are 10¢ per page.
- The Elizabeth Malone Room hours are the same as the Library's hours except that the room closes 10 minutes earlier than the rest of the library. The library is closed on all major holidays.