You are hereHome ›
eBooks and Audiobooks
Each library card holder can download eMedia, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, and digital music to their computers, tablets or smartphones. Your pin will be the last four digits of your phone number.
Axis 360 provides children’s and juvenile titles in fiction and non-fiction and can be accessed using your library card. Select schools already have access to this collection using their student IDs. You can download the Axis 360 app on your mobile device!
- Once the app is installed, search for the Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library and enter your card number and PIN
- From here you can browse books or search for a specific title
- Titles with an ‘e’ icon at the top right corner of the title are ebooks and titles with an icon showing headphones are eaudiobooks
- Once you have selected an item to checkout, tap the checkout icon to borrow it and begin downloading it
- Once downloaded, your title will automatically open
- Items will automatically return themselves or you can check them in early by going to your checked out items under the ‘My Stuff’ tab. Tap the title you wish to return and select return
With Libby, you can download books that automatically return themselves at the end of the lending period. Libby has titles in both fiction and non-fiction. You can even change the font of books to one designed for dyslexic readers. Download the free Libby app on your device to check out eMedia on the go! More books are coming to Libby! The Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library is joining the Arkansas Digital Library Constoritum and adding our collection of just over 18,000 titles to their collection of over 61,000 titles! Want to make sure you’re getting the most out of Libby? Click here to learn more about how to use Libby.
App Instructions for iPhone and Android devices
Open your Libby app
- Tap the Libby icon in the top right hand corner
- Click “add a library”
- Search for the Arkansas Digital Library Consortium in the search bar
- The screen will change to the Arkansas Digital Library Consortium
- Tap on the Libby icon and click “see library cards”
- Click “add a card” and then “choose another location”
- Scroll down until you find the Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library
- Add your library card number and pin
- Once logged in, you will have access to over 61,000 ebooks, eaudiobooks, and magazines! Browse collections and genres or search for a specific title or author
- Select ‘Check out’ and read directly in the app or send it to your Kindle device!
App Instructions for Kindle devices
- If you have not already done so, download the Overdrive app from the Kindle store and open it
- Click the 3 bars at the top of the left hand corner and click “add a library”
Search by the name of the library, city or zip code
- Select Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library and then select the Arkansas Digital Library Consortium
Add your library card by clicking “account” and “manage account”
Select “libraries” and select the Arkansas Digital Library Consortium
Click the three bars in the left hand corner again and select “account” and click “sign in”
Type in Arkansas Digital Library Consortium and select Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library
- Enter your library card number and pin (the last four digits of your phone number)
- Click here for the website
- Click ‘Sign In’ at the top right
- Using the drop down menu to select your library, select the ‘Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library’
- Add your card number and PIN
- Click ‘Sign In’
Tumblebooks provides ebooks, read-alongs, videos, games, puzzles, and more! This resource is a great option if you’re looking for quality educational screen time.
- Go to libraryinjonesboro.org/children and click on ‘Tumblebook Library’ to go to their website.
- Log in with your library card number and PIN to browse their collections.
- You can search by title, author, subject, language, TumbleTime (time to complete), genre, lexile level, and accelerated reader level.
Freegal Music is a free music service provided to you by the public library. With Freegal, you can download and stream music on any compatible device. Browse through our vast collection of over 15 million songs from 200+ genres. Check out their newly featured audiobooks!
Each libray card holder has 6 free downloads each week. Once downloaded, you can listen on and offline but be sure to back your music up. Enjoy our curated playlists that are designed to suit any mood, activity, or special occasion. With this service you can even build your own playlist!
- Download the Freegal app from your app store and search for your zip code or allow the app to access your location to find the Craighead County Jonesboro Public Library
- Then log in using your card number and PIN
- From there, you can download music straight to your phone!
- To access Freegal from a computer, go to libraryinjonesboro.org, select ‘eMedia’ and then ‘download free music’
- Select ‘log in’ at the top right and use your card number and PIN to log in
- Search for an artist, song, or genre
- You can preview a song by selecting the play button on the left side of the song title
- Once you select a song, click ‘download now’ next to the song and a file download page will appear
- Click ‘save’ to save it to your computer and then add it to the media player of your choice