315 W Oak Ave, Jonesboro, AR 72401 | 870-935-5133
You are hereHome ›
How to Reserve Library Materials
The library is now open for browsing for limited hours
For anyone else who would like to come into the library to look at our adult collection which includes books, DVD's and audiobooks; we will have walk-in hours on Monday through Saturday. Walk in hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. No appointment is required for these hours.
Pick up and Drop off Services
Wednesday and Friday from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
To reserve items:
1. Log onto your account
2. Once we have gathered some or all of your requests a library staff member will contact you to arrange for a pickup time
3. We will distribute material on the Madison Avenue side of the library (outside of the Round Room)
4. You will need to bring an official ID and your library card
5. It will be helpful if you have a list of the material you requested for verification
6. After you park in one of the designated spaces, please call the number on the sign and we will bring the material out to your car to put in your trunk. Please open your trunk after you call the number on the sign
7. If you have material to return, please have items in a clearly labled box or bag
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions!
Libraries in Caraway, Lepanto, Harrisburg and Lake City are also offering a pick up and drop off service by appointment.
Marked Tree: 870-358-3190
Lake City: 870-237-4407